Welcome Pastors And Church Leaders
Ministry Advantage Coaching provides a proven experience combining three powerful components that together help pastors develop an advanced skill set. This application oriented coaching is vital to a pastor who desires to take his leadership skills and his Church to the next level of effectiveness.
First, you will have an experienced Pastor-Coach as your Personal Coach. All 30 of our USA Pastor-Coaches were coached and trained by one of our Ministry Advantage coaches and then recruited based on a rigorous set of standards and competencies. Most all of our coaches are still pastoring a successful church. Our coaching pool includes pastor-coaches experienced in leading churches off all sizes, backgrounds, and stages of development from church plants to mega churches over 10,000 in attendance.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A PERSONAL COACH
A knowledgeable, ministry-experienced coach will personally coach during weekly telephone coaching sessions. Your Personal Coach will take an active role in helping you develop and implement specific ministry processes tailored for your church.
During these regular coaching calls your coach will guide and encourage you to achieve your plans one step at a time. Your coach will also help keep you on track as you implement your plans and insure that you learn and apply each ministry strategy effectively before moving to the next step. The following is a check-list of what you can expect during this experience:
- Pastors experience weekly telephone coaching calls (45-60 minutes) with a qualified proven coach.
- Coaching sessions are designed to be highly interactive.
- Coaches utilize the MA Resource Modules to create specific and desired outcomes for each church.
- Each coaching session ends with an agreed upon assignment of the next step (task) in the process that the pastor will be learning and implementing in his church.
- Pastors and coaches have the ability to communicate progress, questions, feedback, and solutions between sessions via the Internet.
Your coach will guide you in learning and implementing our unique 7 Practices of Effective Churches with your staff, volunteer leaders, and your church. Our systems approach to coaching and church development contains practical training and specific steps to help you design and implement the breakthrough processes your church needs next.
CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR COACHING RESOURCES:
- Modular in design which makes it easy to “cherry pick” needed systems
- Internet accessible modules
- Coaching videos
- Library of “best practices”
- Bite-sized written content to enhance quick learning
- Specific tasks and templates for easy application of each practice/skill
- Transferable methods and systems
- Resources for staff & volunteer development
FOR MORE DETAIL ON OUR COACHING RESOURCES
See “7 Practices” in the side bar on this page. You can click on each title, for example, “Strategic Planning & Implementation” and read an overview of the coaching objectives in that module.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to participate in advanced workshops and webinars. These practical application environments will help you refine and strengthen your skills and execute your strategies.
CHARACTERISTICS OF MINISTRY ADVANTAGE WORKSHOPS, WEBINARS, ONLINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Bi-annual workshop opportunities
- Cutting-edge webinars with nationally known church leaders
- Interactive conference calls
- Interactive online learning experiences with your coach using our Online Coaching Center
- Question & Answer formats
- Networking & benchmarking opportunities with other pastors/churches
- Developing valuable relationships with likeminded pastors