STRATEGIC PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
Guided by your coach, here are the key things you'll do to build a strategic plan that can lead your church into high impact ministry.
Analyze your church to determine your current primary focus, how you got to where you are, how you are perceived in your community, and your current strengths and weaknesses.
Identify the people you are called to reach and their needs to determine those needs your church can address.
Implement a strategic plan that aligns all the ministries of your church behind God's unique vision for it. This includes:
- Developing a clear Mission that defines God's purpose for your church.
- Developing and implementing a God-honoring Vision that paints the picture of God's preferred future for your church.
- Defining your church's Core Values, Critical Success Factors, and Measurements to ensure that all goals and activities are aligned and integrated throughout your ministry.
- Develop a clear strategy to reach your Goals and Objectives with specific Action Plans, tracking and reviewing processes, and communication systems.
- Implement a clear Organizational Structure and a simple, repeatable process for organizing ministries for maximum effectiveness and empowerment.